Throughout the design process, we can provide you
with knowledgable consulting on the constuction of your new project. From
framers to plumbers, we can provide you with quality contacts to help insure
that your construction is done on time and within your budget.
- We provide custom residential and commercial construction
documents. Our plans include, but not limited to the following-
- Foundation Plans - These plans consist of dimensioned footings and
brick/block/cast-in-place walls. This plan is needed to start your
- Floor Plans - These documents reflect the walls of the house, as well
as the doors, windows, sinks, etc. Walls are drawn as actual wood rough
openings ensuring a smoother building process.
- Door and Window Schedule - This table of data gives you a itemized
list of the door and windows needed to meet your design needs. This
universal chart allows you to apply for quotes from multiple
- Elevations - The elevations are a representation of the four exterior
sides of your project. These plans call out finishes and denote bearing
- Roof Plan - The roof plan is a birds eye view looking straight down
on your structure. This plan informs your builder as to where hips, valleys
and ridges are and also roof pitches.